All Work Underway
|Work underway||Road closure||Partial closure||Night Work|
Most pipeline for the project is installed in the public right of way. There is an exception, where the pipeline tunnels under the Willamette River. Read the What to Expect During Construction handout (781 kb, May 2014) for more detailed maps and information about the construction process.
Highway 43 construction began this week in West Linn
Preliminary pipeline construction activities (saw-cutting asphalt and equipment mobilization) began on Monday, Dec. 8 at night on Highway 43 in West Linn near Mapleton Drive. On Sunday, Dec. 14, crews expect to begin nighttime pipe installation starting at the intersection of Mapleton Drive, working north along Highway 43 towards Lake Oswego. Schedules are subject to change.
This update includes construction work in the following areas. Click below for specific information on each location:
- River Intake Pump Station (RIPS)
- Gladstone pipeline work - W. Clackamas Blvd. and Portland Ave.
- Meldrum Bar Park pipeline work - night work on Meldrum Bar Park Road expected to begin in January
- Iron Mountain Boulevard, Twin Fir Road and Upper Drive pavement striping delayed
- State Street/B Avenue intersection sidewalk construction and improvements continue
- Laurel Street major pipeline work complete
- Highway 43 nighttime construction continues near Cherry Lane
- Chandler Road/A Avenue pipeline installation expected to begin in mid-late January