All Work Underway
|Work underway||Road closure||Partial closure||Night Work|
Most pipeline for the project is installed in the public right of way. There is an exception, where the pipeline tunnels under the Willamette River. Read the What to Expect During Construction handout (781 kb, May 2014) for more detailed maps and information about the construction process.
This update includes construction work in the following areas.
- Iron Mtn. Blvd.; Twin Fir, Upper pavement striping and miscellaneous work
- B Ave. storm water pipeline construction—8th and 9th intersection work
- State Street/B Ave intersection storm water pipeline installation (night work)
- Laurel narrows pipe work progressing well; Erickson St. main line work nearly complete
- Hwy. 43 prep work starts this week; change in work days
Finished water pump station and clearwell – south and center of site
Concrete blocks are being placed and walls completed for the finished water pump station. The water test is progressing for the clearwell – the tank is now filled about halfway and will be complete next month.
Electrical Conduits & Concrete Pouring
Electrical conduit ducts are being installed between the generator and the future pump station building and should be completely connected by early next week. Today, the generator pad will be formed and poured, while building pad electrical conduits continue to be installed.