All Work Underway
|Work underway||Road closure||Partial closure||Night Work|
Most pipeline for the project is installed in the public right of way. There is an exception, where the pipeline tunnels under the Willamette River. Read the What to Expect During Construction handout (781 kb, May 2014) for more detailed maps and information about the construction process.
Electrical Conduits & Concrete Pouring
Electrical conduit ducts are being installed between the generator and the future pump station building and should be completely connected by early next week. Today, the generator pad will be formed and poured, while building pad electrical conduits continue to be installed.
Construction updates include all current or upcoming pipeline work for the project in West Linn.
- Horizontal directional drilling under the river, near Mary S. Young Park – pipe pullback starting soon
- Mary S. Young Park pathway improvements
- Highway 43 pipeline construction (night work) –starts next month
- Neighborhood Construction Meetings – first and third Tuesdays of the month
This update includes construction work in the following areas. Read below for specific information on each location:
- River Intake Pump Station (RIPS)
- Gladstone pipeline work
- Horizontal directional drilling (HDD) under the Willamette River in Meldrum Bar Park