All Work Underway
|Work underway||Road closure||Partial closure||Night Work|
Most pipeline for the project is installed in the public right of way. There is an exception, where the pipeline tunnels under the Willamette River. Read the What to Expect During Construction handout (781 kb, May 2014) for more detailed maps and information about the construction process.
Lake Oswego Pipeline Construction Update
This update includes construction work in the following areas:
- Foothills Road - nighttime pipeline construction underway
- Railroad crossing - 48-hour weekend construction a success
West Linn Pipeline Construction Update
This update includes information about the following topics. Read more for specific information on each topic:
- State Street, Lake Oswego – railroad crossing complete
- Highway 43 in West Linn – all major work complete, pipeline is in service!
- Mapleton Drive – pipeline construction underway
- Neighborhood construction meetings - next meeting Sep. 1 at 7:30 a.m.
Tigard Pipeline and Bonita Pump Station Construction Update
This construction update includes all work in Tigard for the project. Read more for specific information on each location:
- Bonita Pump Station
- Bonita Road Pipeline
Gladstone Pipeline and River Intake Construction Update
This update includes construction work in the following areas. Read more for specific information on each location:
- River Intake Pump Station (RIPS) - demolition almost complete!
- Nissan dealership, Teriyaki Grill and River Road - final pipeline crossing
- McLoughlin Blvd. (Hwy. 99E) - night work begins tonight
Water Treatment Plant Construction Update
Information about onsite work over the next few weeks includes:
Truck traffic route change
Please note: starting next week and continuing through the end of major open-cut pipeline work on Mapleton Drive, the WTP contractor will be using Kenthorpe Way to enter and exit the site. Neighbors on Kenthorpe should expect an increase in truck traffic during this time.