All Work Underway
|Work underway||Road closure||Partial closure||Night Work|
Most pipeline for the project is installed in the public right of way. There is an exception, where the pipeline tunnels under the Willamette River. Read the What to Expect During Construction handout (781 kb, May 2014) for more detailed maps and information about the construction process.
This update includes pipeline construction work on the following streets in the Hallinan Heights Neighborhood in Lake Oswego. See below for specific information on each location:
- Erickson Street - between McVey and Laurel
- Laurel Street - between Hwy 43 and Hallinan
- Laurel Street (The Narrows) - between Hallinan and Erickson
- Bickner Street - between Oak and Laurel
For the most up to date information on construction and current road closures, please visit the google map on the work underway page, zoom into the location you are interested in and click on the icons.
Construction updates include all current or upcoming pipeline work for the project in West Linn. Read below for specific information on the following:
- Horizontal directional drilling under the river, near Mary S. Young Park
- Highway 43 pipeline construction (night work) - expected to start this fall
- Neighborhood construction update meetings - first and third Tuesdays of the month
Milestones reached at the site
A successful milestone was reached this week – it is one year since construction started at the plant. The nine acre site has been transformed to one that continues to have an operating 16 MGD plant, but that plant is now surrounded by the framework for the improved plant.
More than 60% (663) of the total auger cast piles have been installed on site to date. Over 7,000 cubic yards of concrete have been poured for seven new structures on the site. Concrete is complete for the clearwell and solids storage tank. The concrete is almost complete for the gravity thickener, mechanical dewatering and ballasted flocculation structures.