All Work Underway
|Work underway||Road closure||Partial closure||Night Work|
Most pipeline for the project is installed in the public right of way. There is an exception, where the pipeline tunnels under the Willamette River. Read the What to Expect During Construction handout (781 kb, May 2014) for more detailed maps and information about the construction process.
This update includes construction work in the following areas.
- Pipeline cleaning, testing and disinfection continues
- Roadway paving and striping
- B Ave. storm drain line construction –Week 2
- Laurel St. pipeline construction completes one block
- Highway 43 pipeline construction (night work) to start mid-September
For the most up to date information on construction and road closures, please visit work underway, call the hotline on 503-697-6502 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WR2 foundation footings nearly complete
Crews successfully completed the installation of steel foundation footings last week and expect to complete the last foundation footing concrete pour on Tuesday, September 2.