All Work Underway
|Work underway||Road closure||Partial closure||Night Work|
Most pipeline for the project is installed in the public right of way. There is an exception, where the pipeline tunnels under the Willamette River. Read the What to Expect During Construction handout (781 kb, May 2014) for more detailed maps and information about the construction process.
Construction updates include all current or upcoming pipeline work for the project in West Linn.
- Highway 43 pipeline construction - expected to start in West Linn around mid-Dec.
- Neighborhood Construction Meetings - next meeting Dec. 2
Roof Pour Now Complete
Crews finished installing the last of the steel roof supports on the WR2 roof dome and, on Tuesday, Nov. 18, successfully poured the roof using 331 cubic yards of concrete! During the next few weeks, crews will form and set roof hatches.
This update includes construction work in the following areas:
- River Intake Pump Station (RIPS)
- Gladstone pipeline work - W. Clackamas Blvd. and Portland Ave.
- Meldrum Bar Park pipeline work - drilling site